Outside Sales Representative
Our Sales Reps are out in the communities Neuse serves meeting with new and existing customers. Sales appointments are typically pre-arranged with customers who have already expressed a need, giving a head start on the selling process. Your visit would typically begin with an inspection of the home to diagnose the issue (which includes getting in crawlspaces) and be followed by a presentation of a recommended plan to the customer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivation;
- Visiting leads and cultivating them into customers;
- A valid driving license with good driving record;
- Documenting descriptions of property and recording accurate measurements of areas inspected;
- Estimating job costs and preparing Service Plan recommendations;
- Prospecting and developing new sales leads;
- Sales experience is desired but not required.
We offer a strong benefit package which includes:
- Company vehicle with gas card,
- Competitive compensation,
- Health/dental/life insurance,
- Retirement plan with company match,
- Paid vacation,
- & more.
If this job is for you, apply today to let us know what you can bring to the team!
NOTE: On the application, list at least two employers and three references not related to you.